Important reminders for Fragrant Liar this week:
- Just because a guy says he wants to see you again doesn't mean he really does. He may have good intentions, but here's what I know: if a guy is really interested, he'll do what it takes to make it happen. He will not wait. Esta mujer no espera a nadie.
- Each tweet sent out to the universe is like a hand-scribbled note that says, "Will you be my friend? Check yes or no." I never wanted to go back to the school yard, yet that's what Twitter often feels like. Por favor, decir que sí.
- Some of your best friends are the very ones you haven't heard from in awhile but who will surprise you and show up when you need them most; and it will be like no time has passed. Love for my good friends, dormant and present, springs eternal. Bienvenido de nuevo, amigas.
- When you give someone the benefit of the doubt and go the extra mile to make them feel welcomed in your circle, yet you repeatedly get the stink eye, it's time to raise anchor. Some people carry chips on their shoulders, regardless of what you do. For me, once that ship has sailed, it never returns to port. Adios para siempre, muchacho.
- Spartacus: Gods of the Arena (Starz) is my decadent new guilty pleasure. Without. Reservation. High tension. Slow-mo battles. Complex relationships. Explicit everything. As exciting, riveting, and titillating as TV gets. This is why Rome fell, and why I kinda wish I'd been there to partake of it. Meant to be enjoyed with good girlfriends and good wine. Men optional. Más! Más! Más!
- Fun, sexy music makes everything mui fabuloso! Even in these shoes.
No le gusta caminar / No puede montar a caballo.
Como se puede bailar? / Es un escandalo!